Wij geloven dat mensen de wereld willen verbeteren. Daarom willen wij mensen de middelen bieden om simpele en alledaagse keuzes om te zetten in het vermogen om echt iets te veranderen.
- Vandebron is not only growing in number of customers but also in team size. To ensure system security and effective processes we are looking for a system administrator who will be responsible for all system related tasks of onboarding, offboarding and continuous infrastructure set-up.
- Are you interested in learning and getting up to speed with systems like Single Sign On (Azure Active Directory), VoIP configuration, office suite administration, monitoring tools and much more? Are you driven by questions like: ‘What are the security vulnerabilities of an office environment?’ Then this is the perfect role for you.
- As system administrator you will be in direct contact with the business and responsible for collecting requirements and designing and implementing solutions that improve the performance and security of our infrastructure.
What are you going to do?
Who are you?
- Managing the fleet of employee computers via monitoring, securing, updating, patching, troubleshooting, automating and optimizing laptop and desktop systems.
- Consider the security risks or vulnerabilities that an office environment inevitably offers and proactively suggests improvements and solutions to enhance security.
- Contribute to streamlining, optimizing and simplifying employee application experiences, improving application usability and interoperability, testing new application releases and researching new solutions to customer demands or recurring problem sets.
- Configuring new-hire systems and performing IT onboarding for new employees.
- Researching, installing and evaluating new products and services for deployment to internal customers.
- Implementing, improving and documenting new and existing policies, procedures and processes for IT system.
- Maintain inventory, assist with asset procurement, delivery and shipping.
- You have proven knowledge of information security.
- You have interest and experience in providing front line support in a Windows/Mac environment.
- You have knowledge of Identity Management Solution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, you maintain an operational knowledge of the latest Mac and Windows desktop features, best practices and system/application configurations.
How can I score even more points?
- Understanding of IP networking and WiFi.
- Familiarity with common protocols such as DNS or DHCP.
- Previous experience with VoIP solutions.
What do we offer?
- The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!