Wij geloven dat mensen de wereld willen verbeteren. Daarom willen wij mensen de middelen bieden om simpele en alledaagse keuzes om te zetten in het vermogen om echt iets te veranderen.
As Vandebron IT-team we are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Developer to join us!
Are you thrilled by working with Salesforce and keen to take responsibility for the sustainability and improvements to bring the Salesforce platform to a next level? In this role you will help Vandebron grow by improving our Salesforce ecosystem, sharing implementation best practices, recommending and designing alternative solutions and help reducing overall technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle.
This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com, related cloud technologies and vendor system integrations.
You will work in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods.
What is your profile?
- You have strong skills in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related.
- You have solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce/Lightning Declarative tools and interfaces.
- You have a good understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits and techniques) and how they influence design.
- You are experienced with coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, change sets and migration tools.
- Must be a results-oriented self- starter who requires minimal supervision and can achieve task objectives independently.
- You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels within a client organization.
- You are a teamplayer with a positive attitude, good communication skills and flexible in dealing with change.
- You are an EU citizen open for an opportunity in Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
- The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!