Wij geloven dat mensen de wereld willen verbeteren. Daarom willen wij mensen de middelen bieden om simpele en alledaagse keuzes om te zetten in het vermogen om echt iets te veranderen.
You are thrilled working with the coolest innovative technologies. In this role you will be able to contribute to the most advanced products of Vandebron in the area of electric vehicles, smart meters, renewable forecasting and more. We need your passion and experience to bring our company to the next level!
As a Big Data Developer in our international team you will work on our SMACK stack to ingest, process and transform our customer data, orchestrate our Akka actors and integrate third party products. You value working software so testing and refactoring are natural parts of the way you work. As we are a flat organization, you'll be in direct contact with the business and you will be responsible for collecting requirements, designing and implementing the solution. We follow agile and scrum development practices, we have a daily stand-up, we demo our work regularly and we do team retrospective to constantly improve our development process.
What is your profile?
- Professional experience with Scala.
- Experience with the Actor Model and related frameworks (e.g. Akka).
- Experience with one or more of the other components of the SMACK Stack: Spark, Mesos, Cassandra, Kafka.
- Experience in Back-End and API development.
- Experience with SCRUM.
- Comfortable working with Docker (preferred).
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed systems (preferred).
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins or Azure are a plus (preferred).
What do we offer?
The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us before November 13th!