Wij geloven dat mensen de wereld willen verbeteren. Daarom willen wij mensen de middelen bieden om simpele en alledaagse keuzes om te zetten in het vermogen om echt iets te veranderen.
To fulfill our mission, Vandebron is rapidly extending its digital platform. Being a fast-growing tech-company we are consistently exploring potential of new business models such as the electric vehicle market. New products are introduced and strong visual and interaction design are key for its success. Our teams are fully focused on increasing value for our customers via the various digital touchpoints. With our web- and mobile apps we ensure that our strong brand gets the attention needed. By helping the company to reach scale and influencing user behaviour, our Vandebron designers have the opportunity to make real impact on our sustainable mission!
As Visual Designer you are part of the Growth Marketing-team, together with Marketeers, a Product owner, Copywriter, Designer, Content Marketeer and a PR-manager. The Growth Marketing-team collaborates closely with dedicated front- and backend developers to get things done.
What are your tasks?
You proactively propose new designs and optimised designs.
- You design user-friendly client dashboards based on thorough understanding of user experience needs and stakes.
- You gather and analyse the right information to make a strong, visual impact on our growing products, by transforming functional requirements into creative solutions.
- You ground your decisions in research and user testing, instead of gut feeling.
- Together with the other designer you maintain consistency in design en user experience across all our platforms.
- You proactively organise customer journey session with other teams to gather input for optimisation of user experience. Also you present and explain your work to the team to receive feedback so you can iterate.
- You work closely with the developers on a daily basis to arrive at the best interfaces possible given technical constraints.
Who are you?
You have relevant degrees and experience in rapidly evolving innovative companies for at least 4 years and an inspiring portfolio with user-centric design cases.
- You have extensive experience with design and prototyping software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin) and user-testing (a/b testing, panel testing, usability testing).
- You have strong conceptual, interaction and visual design skills. You easily generate ideas and know how to visualise and present them.
- You are able to create suitable design solutions based on user behaviour using your data analytical skills.
- You are a proactive and pragmatic teamplayer and able to gather the input needed within the organisation and gets developers to work.
What do we offer?
- The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities within the Marketing team.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please press the button below before 24th of March and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
More about Vandebron
Best working place. In the center of Amsterdam!
Vandebron is a scale-up in the energy world, with a mission to transform the energy market. Starting with 100% green & local energy in the Netherlands.
We're doing so by using state of the art technology that sets us aside from other utility providers. In our latest developments we are using blockchain technology to create a flexible energy solution for electric vehicles.
With your skills as a developer, you can contribute to this awesome and ambitious mission. So not only you will get to work with the best gear and a group of enthusiastic international developers in an office with free bio-lunch and great parties: your effort will also help making the world a better place at the same time.
"Why wouldn’t you try to make the future better, if you are going to be a part of it?"
- Elon Musk
At Vandebron we strongly believe in the agile principles. We strive to follow the manifesto and we use Scrum as a structure way to plan and adapt our development. Always with a strong focus on customer value.
We believe in quality and clean code and our speed is based releasing the smartest MVP rather than compromising the quality of our work.
We have 2 week sprints and we manage to continuously deliver value for Vandebron. We move fast and we want our improvements to be in production even before our sprint is finished.
We make it possible for Vandebron to offer new services online, like our new ‘smart energy platform’ where we use blockchain technology to develop ‘smart charging’ propositions which is used to speed up the transition to sustainable energy. Also, we offer all our services via a state of the art ecosystem where web (React.js) and app (React native) play an important role and while disrupting our market. Of course we are make sure that our (internal/external) processes, which rely heavily on IT (cloud) systems, remain speedy and flexible.
We love creativity, and we're more than happy to give our developers the freedom to express themselves, growing both personally and professionally in a wonderful working environment.