Wij geloven dat mensen de wereld willen verbeteren. Daarom willen wij mensen de middelen bieden om simpele en alledaagse keuzes om te zetten in het vermogen om echt iets te veranderen.
As Vandebron IT team we're looking for enthusiastic Full stack developer to join us!
Are you a passionate developer who strives for quality and clean code? Are you a quick learner who values your personal development by keeping up-to-date while reading books, tutorials, blogs and joining meetups? Then we are looking for you! Join us if you want to be proud of your work, make an impact and recognize the goal of Vandebron as being in line with your own values.
As member of our Web App Team (5 colleagues) you will be able to contribute in a significant way. As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be involved in the development of our website acquisition flows, marketing applications and customer dashboard but also in our internal web applications according to the needs of the company and your personal skills. You value working software so you write automated tests to prevent regression and you value code refactoring to constantly improve the existing codebase. You have a very strong background that allows you to design robust and flexible solutions.
Vandebron is a flat organization so you'll be able to get in direct contact with the business and you will be responsible of collecting requirements and designs and implement the solution. We follow agile development practices, we have a daily stand-up, we demo our work regularly and we do team retrospective to constantly improve our development process. We're proud to release our software often, multiple times per week and sometimes even multiple times per day.
What is your profile?
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails and NodeJS.
- You are familiar with Unit testing.
- You have excellent HTML, CSS programming skills.
- You have a basic knowledge of continuous integration principles.
- You are a passionate developer who strives for quality and clean code.
- You are a quick learner who values your personal development by keeping up-to-date while reading books, tutorials, blogs and joining meetups.
What do we offer?
The experience of contributing changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities and a senior role within our Web App Team.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!